Talking to children and young people about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic has developed, it has become necessary for our children to stay at home. There is a monumental change to how we teach and care for children and young people and presents a particular challenge for a lot of younger children as they adapt to new social distancing measures and forms of learning.
These resources will help you to tackle misinformation and help your child understand Coronavirus.
These resources aim to be informative and reduce heightened levels of anxieties about the ongoing pandemic.
- You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other.
- Wash hands keep washing your hands regularly.
- Cover face, wear a face-covering in enclosed spaces.
- Make space stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions.
If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or another healthcare environment.